Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Journaling 1

There were a few of you that sounded a little bit interested in journaling along with me.  I'm hoping this will help me post more regularly but, no promises.  :)  We won't be sharing anything we write in our personal journals.  I will simply suggest a topic to write about.  You write in yours, I write in mine.  Easy peasy.  You are, of course, welcome to comment about it if you'd like, but your journal is meant for you, mine for me.  I've never kept a journal or diary so this will be a first.  I wanted to give it a try so here goes!  This is what my journal looks like...

 
I picked it up at Home Goods for a few bucks.  I am really into the color mustard yellow right now and I thought it was pretty.  It was made in India.  The pages have no lines but that's okay.  My writing looks like chicken scratch with or without lines.  The paper inside is thick and a bit textured. 
 
So, my suggestion for your first entry as we start 2013 is to write about your hopes, dreams, goals and thoughts for the new year!  You can write as little or as much as you'd like.  You can list things out or write pages...up to you.  I plan on being back very soon with another topic.  Write on!
See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

And the lovely people said...