Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Journal 3


Lately I've been thinking about all the places I want Kevin and I to take the girls.  Some places I've been to and some would be a new experience for all if us.  Kevin is fortunate enough to have visited ALL 50 states!  A goal I want to set for myself and for Jessica and Sara.  Since Sara and I (and on occasion Jess) have stomachs that are not always conducive to traveling, that could be challenging, but its a goal I want to accomplish nonetheless.  I'm at 22 and the girls have been to 8 so we have lots of miles to log for sure!  So, write in your journal about where you'd like your next trip to be to! It can be anywhere.  Not necessarily a dream vacation (a later journal topic) but someplace you are possibly going to visit sometime in the next couple of years.  Talk about why you picked this place, whether you've been there or not, and if it has any particular meaning to you.  Can anyone guess where this picture is taken?  Be as specific as you can be. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...knowing you'd I'd guess somewhere in Colorado...or Tennessee. I'm more of a beach bum; mountains aren't my thing! Give me palm trees and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

And the lovely people said...