Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Chalkboard Wall

We have a chalkboard in a basement and about a month ago it was getting full so we decided to start over.  We love having this wall because my sister and I love to draw!  It looks really cool!  See for yourself:
We like the things people have drawn, even the Kevin stinks(Kevin is our dad).  I'm ending this post with a picture of the whole chalkboard wall. By the way, this post was done by me, Sara, the youngest one!  Maybe I can post a little more often!







5 comments:

  1. I think your wall is brilliant. It's like graffiti only better. You can change it anytime you like. Good job, Sara!

    : )X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, you have done a great job with your blog. Please do it more often. I would like to see a photo of you at your keyboard and Jessica with her French horn. You are very special, sweetheart. Love, Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will blog more often and I'll keep that in mind(The keyboard and french horn)Thanks
    Love,Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. We erased are chalkboard but it still is FULL
    Love,Sara

    ReplyDelete

And the lovely people said...