Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I love basket ball

I play basket ball. It is vary fun!my number is 9 and my taem is the Bucks.I used to play at Grand Prairy. I was the only girl.I had games on saterdays and practis on wedays.but now I am going on a difrint team.2 of my friends are on that team.  my two friends are Ava and Luke.this is my old team ...






 
 
 
 
 
 
 


                                                                     yours truely,Sara

BTW Her coach on the left is Brian Koch from Midlothian.  He graduated with my brother John.
Small world.



6 comments:

  1. Sara, I love to watch you shoot baskets. Hope your new team will be a lot of fun. Please let me know when you have a game.

    Love you!
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara!

    Your Basketball post is very good! I love all of the photos of you in action. It looks like you are very good at dribbling the ball. Basketball is a hard game, I think. You have to be fast and allert and ready to act at all times. When I was in high school, I used to like to go to the basketball games but only boys got to play then. I am so glad you are showing them we girls can be great at basketball, too.

    Keep up the good work and have FUN!

    Love!
    Aunt Deb X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya girls can play.I hope you can see me play some time.love,Sara

      Delete
  3. Hey Sara!

    I had so much fun when I saw you play on the Bucks last year..(FEAR THE DEER!) I cannot wait to see you in action again! Let me know your new team and I'll be there to cheer you on. GO SARA GO!!!
    Love,
    Auntie Ana
    xo

    ReplyDelete

And the lovely people said...